Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review - Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been honored to review this great little children's book.  I trust you will love it as well.  This is a short picture book and as the author explains it, and we all know young children feel anxious when loved ones must go away.  Take along Charlie  and on Skype or some other form of visual communication show that Charlie is taking care of the adult who is away. Use the puppet to interact with your children.  Charlies loves to dance and sing and tell jokes and play hide and seek "peek-a-boo".  Children will see that Charlie is taking care of their loved ones while enjoying the playfulness of interacting. Use Charlie to connect with long distance family and all will be overjoyed at the feeling of being right there in the same living room.

At this time the book is only available on Amazon but will be available in book form in the next month.  Click here to get this now.  Or if you like you can visit Amazon and get this book for free on June 23. One day only, so mark it on your calendar.

Oh and did I forget to mention, the illustrations in the book are awesome.  Beautifully done so your children will love to read this book over and over again.


Thanks for reading and don't forget to mark your calendars for June 23 for your free Kindle copy of the book on Amazon.

Just click HERE on that date for your free copy

You can go HERE and subscribe to receive a free Charlie the Cavalier puppet and other activities.






Thank you for reading and I hope that you enjoy the book as much as my grandson and I did.

Be blessed
Mimi

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.