Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Book Reviews Coming - Stay Tuned

Good afternoon to all and I hope that your mid-week "hump" day is winding to a pleasant close.  Dinner is about to be on the table and I thought I would quickly let you all know that within the next couple of weeks I will be posting a review for a couple of books.  Dangerous Times and Hym and Her are the titles.

These books will most likely have adult content that is not appropriate for children.  However, I hope to have a few children's books to review in the next couple of months.  I am looking forward to commencing my book review journey and hope that my reviews point you in the right direction.

I also am looking for some Christian books for my grandson for reading and hope to be able to review some of those for you as well.  It really does help to know what others think of a specific publication.  I know that I have chosen books based on reviews many times and have thus far not been disappointed in my choices.

Have a great finish to your week and I look forward to hearing from you all throughout the summer.

Be Blessed
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.