Sunday, July 14, 2013

Here We Go Again


I must apologize for my absence of late.  My computer was acting really weird for awhile and I thought I had it taken care of but then, well I wound up spending over a week getting all of my saved homeschool printables, unit studies, notebooking studies, lapbook info and geez, all the tons and tons of photos that are on my computer to rewritable disks and flash drives.  I barely made it happen.  Computer was crashing every few minutes, but I managed to get it done and was advised to restore it to factory defaults.  I did this and it seems to be working fine for now.  It is a bit sluggish but other than that we are up and running again.  So my apologies and here we go again.

Got some freebies to share with you.
Drawing Ideas Just Objects

Drawing Ideas Just People


                                                                        
Imaginery Friend
Fun Facts
Knock Knock Jokes for Kids

Algenon Saves The Day   


These should be some fun summer reading for your children, let me know how you like them.

Til next time.  Have fun and be blessed.
Mimi

2 comments:

  1. My kids would especially love Knock Knock Jokes for kids. Thanks for sharing and hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, the knock knock jokes are great, my grandson loves them as well. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.