Sunday, June 16, 2013

Biggest Bang for your Buck

I know that for many of us, blogging is a way to journal our homeschool life.  For others it is a way to encourage others who are struggling with homeschool  or have just begun their journey into homeschooling.

No matter the reason for our blogs, we all want them to be seen, read and hopefully shared as encouragement to others.  For me, it is a bit of all of the above.  I do it to journal our progress sometimes or often it is to just simply ask for help.  There are times when I struggle to homeschool my grandson and then there are times when I just really want to quit and I write about those times.  I also write about the good times and what we do.

What I really want is to learn from others, be inspired by others and in doing so draw closer to our heavenly Father and gain insight into how others share their love of Jesus with their children and teach them.  What works for them.  I hope to be able to begin to share more of this with others and to grow my list of followers so that I can be an encouragement to them as well, to give back in the same way that I was given so much.

To make sure that I am doing this the best that I possibly can, I have signed up for a free class on blogging.  I  hope that I learn enough from this class that my blogs will be inviting, interesting, inspiring and encouraging to all.

I invite you to join me in this class.

{FREE} 4-Week Profitable Blogging For Beginners Class
\
This free offer expires June 30, so click on the above to sign up to increase your readership, and your ability to be a light to those in need.


Be Blessed
Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I just started my blog as well and can do with all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.