Thursday, May 23, 2013

Looking for Some Freebies?

I just found these freebies on Amazon.  I wanted to share them with everyone.  These are not links just photos of some of the available books for you to check out.  I am not an affiliate of Amazon, therefore I am not/can not use the photos of the books.  However each book is a link to the actual page for this book.  Keep in mind that on Amazon books change prices daily so be sure to check to see if it is still listed at $0.00 before you click to purchase.

Many of these are recommendations based on the fact that I have read them and others are based on my review of the "look inside" feature on Amazon.  Some are too young for my homeschooler but look like wonderful additional resources for your current curriculum's or as stand alone products.


For children

The Secret Garden
Learn the Numbers
Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Lily Lemon Blossom - Welcome to Lily's Room
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
Treasure Island
Alice's Adventure in Wonderland
Little Women
Middle School The Worst Years in My Life
The Wind in the Willows
Space! A Kids Book About Space - Fun Facts & Pictures About Outer Space Exploration, Famous Astronauts, Space Ships & More
Silly ABC's


For parents


Declutter Your Home Fast
Home School Secrets
Can I Know God's Will
Can I Have Joy in My Life
Deployed (Called to Serve)
When God Whispers Loudly
Candle in the Darkness



I will be making an attempt to produce a list like at least once per week and more often if the response to this post indicates that it is welcomed more often.  

Thank you for looking and I hope that you find something that you like or that speaks to your heart.

Be Blessed
Mimi

















1 comment:

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.