Monday, May 13, 2013

A Few Changes

After having made a few posts and looking at this blog and how I think I want it to work, I made just a couple of changes that I wanted to share.

The changes are not major, just a teensy change in the title from This and That with Mimi to "Mimi's This n That.  The blog url address also changed just a little to mimisthisnthathomeschool.blogspot.com.

I hope that you will follow the posts as I travel this road I am on and attempt to stay on the path of righteousness. I don't claim to be perfect, nor do I claim to have all the answers.  I have the same struggles, joys, and victories that we all do at some point in our lives.

My difference is that I did not begin this journey as a homeschooler until I was 60 years old.  I homeschool as you know, my grandson who just happens to be the light of my life as well as the thorn in my side.

I truly believed that I was the right person for the job of teaching him and that I would be a blessing to him.  Ah ha, not so.  I maybe the best person to teach him since his mother is the supporter of this little family, but I have to admit that he is the blessing.  I receive so much joy through this journey of homeschooling.

I have am gaining so much wisdom and a closeness to our heavenly father from this child that I can not imagine why I never thought of this for my own children.  This is just an example of how long it takes us sometimes to find the path that God has chosen for us and the highways that we must travel in order to reach the path.

To God be the Glory!

Be Blessed
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.