Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Seen This? It's Great

I was fortunate enough in that last week or so to find a blog Practical Pages. I found some wonderful lapbook information and notebooking pages on artists, etc.  I immediately emailed the author and asked if she would allow me to use some of her pictures to create a post here on my own blog.  She was very gracious and said of course.  I had of course informed her that I would link to her blog. 

So I wanted to share this with those of you who have been taking a peek at my new blog here because I found Practical Pages to be more than just a place where I could obtain some free information.  I am actually learning something from Nadine's post as well.  She instructs on art as well as many other areas.

Here is a page on
Armor of God - Young Man

Here you can see the poster she created for this. 

She also has a link to the post for Put on the Full Armor - Young Woman 
Here is the poster she created for this page


There is so much more to Nadine's blog that you just really have to go take a look.  She offers many free pages and to name a few page there are Copywork, Famous ArtistsMaths, Lapbooks.  

There is even Planning & Organization
Here you will find an overview, yearly planner, 36 week planner and a weekly planner.  




















There is some amazing gifts here for everyone.


She has many other free pieces that you can obtain from her blog as well.  Not only that but she offers you links to other information, detailed instructions on some of her ideas and methods of art, Book Lists and even Projects for you to try your hand at.











Take a few minutes, grab a cup of coffee or tea and a muffin and browse through her blog.  I found it so very helpful and all she wants everyone to benefit from it.  Her only request is that you respect her copyright and link back to her site when you share to others.  This simply means don't link directly to your own PDF copy.  This is truly not asking much for so much giving.

Share this with your friends and I hope that you will benefit as much from this as I have.

I will continue my search for the most practical and frugal means of homeschooling my grandson as I can possibly find and when I locate ones that I believe are worth mentioning here, efficient, helpful and Bible based, I will be posting more.

In the meantime, take a look around Nadine's Practical Pages and see if you don't just love it.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. Philippians's 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.