Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Come Along on Blog Hop

I am fortunate enough to be able to link up the the Hip School Hop blog hop for homeschooling moms today.  I have found so many homeschool moms who are new the homeschooling journey as well as many experienced homeschool moms and grandmoms out there who have valuable advice on how to handle homeschooling.

I think the one thing that I love about visiting other homeschool mom blogs is that once you subscribe to some of them and trust me there are many many more that I have not yet found, there is support in nearly every blog that I read.  If the blog itself does not necessarily pertain to an issue that I have having at the moment, there are comments that perhaps do.  But I have had many days when I see a problem or a question in my homeschooling that someone else has already experienced and either found a solution or a worksheet, curriculum that fits the situation.

My blog is fairly new and I have only been on this journey for a few months now, but I have learned so much in this short time that I find it incredible that I was never aware of this before.  I never in a million years dreamed that at my age, I would be teaching - unschooling my grandchild.  I had plans to simply retire and be a typical grandma (Mimi) to the only grandchild I am likely to ever have, but I would not change this path that God has chosen for me for anything.

I hope that many of you will begin to follow my posts.  Many of them are of the struggles and the triumphs that we have hear at home, but there are also posts about other bloggers and what they do that you will find here from time to time as well.

I plan to begin to talk to other homeschool moms and get their insights to some specific questions and do some blog posts that may possibly help those who God chooses to lead my way.

I look forward to meeting you and traveling this amazing journey with many of you.

May God bless each and everyone of you this day and all the days to come.

Be Blessed
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so if you have a question or comment, please feel free to post it here.